Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to 2010 to a brand new class! Most of you - if not all - will already know me, and I am your "worst nightmare" (at least according to Aaron). And Sarah Beth has indicated her wish for me to continue to be strict and serious and live up to my reputation of not giving out As!

For those of you who know me - I keep an open mind, so do not fear! If you deserve an A, you will surely be rewarded an A. If you disappoint, then you will earn disappointing grades. But the semester has only just begun - so let's not talk about the "ifs".

Strategic Management & Policy is an interesting course, and I am confident all of you taking this class will benefit.
.
VICTOR ONG
HELP INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, MALAYSIA

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully everybody will not be suffer too much in this New Year time! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already suffering from silence. The pitch is really deafening. The stillness wreck uneasiness within me. Worse so is my memory capacity in the morning which basically sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which reminds me...where the chat box as was promised?

    ReplyDelete